Goolgle Analytics Tracking Code

Monday 28 March 2011

The missing gift




I have looked under the sofa, and in the bed, around the TV and above the wardrobe… Still it eludes me like an invisible city fox.  The worst thing about it is, I have only just realised how precious it was....In the early hours of Sunday morning, 60 minutes went missing!
The absence of this lost hour leaves me with a pocketful of questions and a silver lining of sunny mornings and balmy nights ahead.
Time has a clever way of slipping by unnoticed if we turn our heads for too long. The truly amazing things we can do in those 3,600 seconds are mind-blowing. Everything can change in that moment. You can say ‘I love you!’, ‘Never again!’ and ‘I do!’
Possibilities fill every single minute and if we could just realise how fleeting time is, we would never waste any of it again, not a tiny drop.
Just think how rich life would be for us all if we let go of the past and future and lived for the now. That is where our power truly lies.
As with most things in life, nothing is ever really lost and I feel warmth inside to know that this absent hour is going to fly back to me in a few months time, carrying a gift of a second chance to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love...